Anonymous 12/15/11(Thu)06:27 No.120700432
1. All websites deemed to be “infringing” (on Glorious American Values) will be subject to having their DNS resolution blocked in the US, effectively shutting them down worldwide (only if their DNS is located in America).
2. Allowing a website to be shutdown for 5 days pending review of the charges.
3. Removing almost any notion of “fair use”.
4. Killing any website that relies on user submitted content.
5. Video Streaming becomes a felony punishable by up to 5 years in Prison.
6. Entertainment reviews that aren’t pandering to the major studios will be censored as corporations are 100% guaranteed to abuse the law to take down unflattering websites.
7. Any method that can be used to circumvent the law becomes illegal, this includes VPNs, Disk Encryption, proxies, SSH and other tools to avoid oppressive Governments and keep data private.
8. International DNS servers will be blocked.
9. As most websites are located in the US, and thus this will have global ramifications on the health of the Internet. It will also increase the already heavy censorship in oppressed countries.
10. The bill will force ISPs to develop deep packet inspection, which will further reduce privacy and lead to additional dangers for data security.
Its over guys, the internet is finished.